Real Estate Agents

  • Professional Indemnity

    Protect yourself from claims of negligence

  • Management Liability

    This is an Feature List Item that is part of an Feature List. Notice the connector between the three graphics.

  • Office & Public Liability

    This is an Feature List Item that is part of an Feature List. Notice the connector between the three graphics.

Further Information

Affinity has been providing insurance solutions to the real estate industry for years. We provide a full range of services to the Real Estate industry and its clients, including tailored policies for:

Affinity also provides a range of other insurance products including Office & Business Insurance, Management Liability and Directors & Officers Insurance, making your insurance dealing simple and hassle free with your own account managers for all your requirements.

As well as traditional real estate agents we can also provide cover for Valuers, Business Brokers, Buyer Advocates and Vendor Advocates.

We are supported by a panel of local and overseas insurers providing a range of options designed to meet your specific needs. We are brokers who act on your behalf and therefore have no conflict of interest with any insurer or industry body.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Affinity are a Real Estate industry dedicated Professional Indemnity broker, specialising in insurance for real estate agents.

We have a unique Real Estate scheme underwritten by market leading insurer, CGU Insurance. Key coverage benefits include but are not limited to:

14mths cover for the price of 12mths each and every year;
Cost of inquiries – cover included for up to $250,000;
Claim Investigation costs − in addition to the policy limit;
One free reinstatement – automatically reinstate your full policy limit following a loss;
Cover the Insured for mistakes or errors of anyone working for the Insured

Office & Public Liability Insurance

Affinity can provide an office insurance policy which includes cover for:

Accidental damage up to the sum insured of your contents?
Items such as mobile phones, laptops, cameras outside the office
Employees personal effects
Business Interruption and Increased Cost of Working if there is a fire or other insured event and you are unable to continue operations from your office
Legal liability in relation to signs placed throughout the community

Within our office insurance policies cover can be provided for:
Property including Building and Contents, Theft, Glass, Business Interruption, Money, Public Liability, General Property and other sections such as Employee Dishonesty, Electronic Equipment Breakdown, Machinery Breakdown and Tax Probe.